Seeing My Time- an Executive Function Skills Course
Seeing My Time is a course for anyone who…
- Misses deadlines
- Is chronically late
- Struggles to meet expectations
- Over or underestimates how long something will take
- Feels stressed or overwhelmed
- Has been diagnosed with ADHD
- Has a learning disability
- Has executive function deficits
Seeing My Time, also known as The Sklar Process, is a course created by MaryDee Sklar, an executive functioning expert and educator.
- Visualize time and plan your day, week and month
- Map out larger projects and break them into steps
- Make sure important papers make it home and back to school or work again
- Set long term goals and reach them
This course is a hands-on, brain-based approach to teaching executive functioning skills
Participants will learn how visual tools can support their brain with planning and organizing. It is a hands-on process that lays the foundation to support long-term change.
Courses are offered for adults, families* and educators.
*Please note that students under the age of 18 must have a parent take the entire course with them. Helping you and your student understand why some brains struggle with certain tasks is the first step towards creating lasting change. Exercises in the Seeing My Time workbook are designed to allow you and your student try out these strategies and reflect on your own thinking and learning. The powerful combination of targeted tools and increased self-awareness makes long-term change possible.