Books on ADHD
- Taking Charge of ADHD (Third Edition), Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D.
- Smat but Scattered Teens, Richard Guare, Ph.D., Peg Dawson, Ed.D. and Colin Guare
- Attention Deficit Disorder, Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D.
- Driven to Distraction, Edward M. Hallowell, M.D., John T. Ratey, M.D.
- You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?, Kate Kelly and Peggy Ramundo
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life, Judith Kolbert, Kathleen Nadeau, Ph.D.
- Superparenting for ADD, Edward M. Hallowell, M.D., Peter S. Jensen, M.D.
- Fidget to Focus, Roland Rotz, Ph.D., Sarah D. Wright, M.S., A.C.T.
- The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness, Edward M. Hallowell, M.D.
Books on Finding Peace
- Self-Compassion by Kristin Neff, Ph.D.
- Quiet by Susan Cain
Books on Organizing
- Organizing from the Inside Out, Julie Morgenstern
- It’s All Too Much, Peter Walsh
- Making Peace with the Things in Your Life, Cindy Glovinsky
- It’s Hard to Make a Difference When You Can’t Find Your Keys, Marilyn Paul, Ph.D.
Books on Finding Peace & Organizing