Education, Credentials & Professional Memberships
• Seton Hall University- BS in Developmental Disorders and Elementary Education.
• ADD Coach Academy: Graduated from Advanced ADHD Accredited Coach Training Program in 2013.
• CHADD Parent2Parent teacher training- completed in 2014.
• JST Coaching Teens and College Students with ADHD- completed in 2014.
• Seeing My Time Professional Training- completed in 2015.
• ACC coach certification through the International Coaching Federation (ICF),
• ACG (ADDCA Coach Graduate) from ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA).
• Completed the accredited coach training program “Coaching Teens and College Students with ADHD” in order to enhance my ability to work with students from high school through college age who have ADHD.
• Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization.
• International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• Professional Member of Children and Adults with ADD (CHADD)
• Professional member of the ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
• Professional member of Attention Deficit Disorders Association (ADDA)
• Former member of the National Association of Professional Organizers.